来源：平和英语村 作者：Myron Chen
⑧To ______, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
⑨From my perspective, it is particularly important that we should take actions. _____(展开阐述).
⑩In the meantime, I personally believe that the authority and mass media need to assume this responsibility. _____(展开阐述).
1. To ______, in my mind, there are at least two approaches.
2. Urgent measures are needed to ________.
3. The following ways can be adopted to ________.
发扬：advocate, enhance, strengthen, reinforce, further, advance
抑制：curb, cease, impede, prevent, put an end to, eliminate, rectify
现象：social phenomenon, situation, condition
好（现象）：positive, favorable, desirable
坏（现象）：negative, unfavorable, undesirable, adverse
To put an end to this unfavorable phenomenon, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
The following ways can be adopted to advocate this social phenomenon.
4. Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that_______.
5. All in all, we can safely draw the conclusion that _______.
1. From my perspective, only when all of us join in the efforts at all levels can we expect to ______ properly.
2. It seems to me that it is high time that we should take concerted steps.
3. On the micro level, I believe it is every individual’s duty to take actions.
4. From where I stand, every one of us might as well join in the efforts.
5. Accordingly, it is imperative for us to take some measures.
1. Similarly, I gradually realize that the authority and mass media need to shoulder this responsibility.
2. Since my own voice is too weak to be heard, I hope we can call on the public to take this responsibility.
3. Some relevant laws and regulations should be enacted and enforced.
4. On the macro level, the government and mass media should be held accountable.
5. It is urgent and imperative for the mass media to take some measures.
1. 倒装句：Only in this way can we _______________.
2. 强调句：Obviously, it is __________ that _________.
3. 虚拟语气：It is high time that we should take concerted steps to _______________.
⑪There is much controversy over _______(议题).
⑫Some people argue that _____(正方观点)._______(展开阐述)
⑬Nevertheless, other people adopt a completely different view. They believe that ______(反方阐述). _____(展开阐述).
⑭Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. ______(个人观点).
1. ________ has given rise to a heated discussion.
2. _______has caused quite a stir among the general public.
3. As regards ______, there has been a heated discussion among the general public in our society.
4. Opinions vary when it comes to _________.
例如：There is much controversy over whether one should expect a reward after doing a good deed.
However, those who strongly oppose are not among the minority. They hold that _____.
1. When considering opinions of both sides, I am inclined to be in favor of the former/latter one. (犀利观点)
2. When considering opinions of both sides, I find they are of the equal weight. (中庸观点)
3. ______ is just like a double-edged sword. We might as well avoid those undesirable effects, when making full use of it. (双刃剑)
There is much controversy over whether technology plays an indispensable role in school. Some argue that advanced technology has brought much convenience to students, while enriching the teaching methods in class. However, others adopt a completely different view. They believe technology can be used as an auxiliary tool for interactive teaching and learning, but one can never rely too much on it.
Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. However, to my knowledge, technology is something, but not everything. One should be very prudent in fully depending on technology.
(1) I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the following one.
(2) A case in point is that _____________________（句子）.
(3) Numerous illustrations can be given, but this will suffice.
(4) For instance, __________________________.
(5) There are inspiring (好现象)/upsetting(坏现象) parallels today. _________（学霸版）.
Take Steve Jobs, the Apple company founder, a great innovator, who strikes to the belief for his life time that __________ comes before victory, for instance. Without it, he couldn’t have built Apple into an incredibly successful company with a string of successes no one else can rival. (括号里填上creativity，就成了另一个例子)